Love is not blind. Love is blindly deaf.

A young couple was very much in love , decided to get married. Some
months before marriage, the bride had an accident and remained with
face completely disfigured.


“I can’t marry you”, she wrote to her fiance. I will stay sharp and
ugly forever. Find yourself another beautiful young woman as you
deserve, because I am not worthy of you!

Few days later, she received this answer from her fiance : “I got an
eye disease, the doctor just told me that I will stay blind! If
despite this, you want to accept me, I still want to marry you!”

They get married at that time, the fiance was totally blind. They
lived 20 years in LOVE , in joy and understanding. She was his guide
and became his eyes and light. LOVE has guided into the tunnel of
darkness.

One day, she became seriously ill, she regretted leaving him alone in
the darkness. The day she died, he opened his eyes to the astonishment
of all.

“I was not blind”, he said. I pretended that I was blind, so that she
is not distressed in the thought that I will see her face disfigured!

MORAL: TRUE LOVE SEES BEYOND PHYSICAL BEAUTY, BECAUSE TRUE LOVE IS
SEEN WITH THE HEART!


Image credits: Oil paintings by Subrata Das

source

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment